Built c.1920 and increased in size in 1998 by combining the former solicitor's office on the right. The original bar on the left still retains a row of 5 (was 6) snugs. The snugs lost their doors and have new seating following the relaying of the floor in recent years. The original seven-bay bar back with eight-sided niches remains as does the bar counter but with a new polished stone top. The right-hand side is cafe-bar in style and there is a upstairs bar also with modern fittings including a X-rated brass statue.