A historic pub interior of some regional importance
Listed Status: Not listed52 Jason Walk
Tel: (020) 8857 9512
Public Transport: Near Bus Stop
View on: Whatpub
The Coldharbour Estate was built just after WWII to house people made homeless by the Blitz and includes the Farmhouse pub so it therefore dates from around 1950. It still retains two separate bars – it was built with an off- sales – now absorbed into the left hand bar - off-sales door on the right. The right hand bar may have been two rooms.
The function room at the rear was added in the 1990s and looks like it originally was a loggia? There is c.1950 panelling on the walls, the bar fittings could be the original ones but painted; some fireplaces have been lost but the one in the lounge remains and has a curious minimally-decorated panel above it. Both rooms have a characterful porthole-style window. Gents on the left retains original urinals