A historic pub interior of regional importance
Listed Status: Not listed6 Windus Road
A simple, traditional local now with an Irish flavour consisting of two bars (public on the left) either side of the servery: a large rounded arch has been cut between the two at the rear. Pretty red and cream tiling at the foot of the counters. The work is somewhat hard to date but is probably from an interwar refit. Panelled bar counters. Illuminated fascias to the bar backs advertising the Whitechapel brewers Mann who merged with Watneys in 1958.